This short article sums up the readily available hotfixes and updates for problems that can happen in Remote Desktop Services for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 environments.
Applies to: Windows Server 2012 R2
Original KB number: 2933664
Many of the updates noted below are currently consisted of in the typical Windows Update month-to-month rollups. Select the Recommended Updates setting from Windows Update to acquire these much easier.
If you think you are experiencing a concern noted below, set up simply the hotfix for that particular concern or utilize the month-to-month rollups alternative as pointed out above.
The hotfixes and updates are organized by element locations within Remote Desktop Services 2012 R2 environments and might likewise use to Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 Remote Desktop Clients.
General OS Updates
- 3154184 Explorer.exe crashes consistently when you attempt to visit to a remote desktop in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2
- 3146978 RDS rerouted resources revealing abject efficiency in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2
- 3146627 Network drives aren’t mapped properly from DFS namespace in Windows Server 2012 R2-based RDS server
- 3133690 Update to include Discrete Device Assignment assistance for Azure that operates on Windows Server 2012 R2-based visitor VMs
- 3127673 Stop mistake 0x000000 C2 or 0x0000003 B when you’re running Remote Desktop Services in Windows Server 2012 R2
- 3126033 Error happens when you utilize Remote Desktop in Restricted Admin mode in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2
- 3100956 You might experience sluggish logon when services remain in start-pending state in Windows Server 2012 R2
- 3092688 UPD profiles damaged when a network connection concern happens in Windows Server 2012 R2
- 3078689 The timely is not shown to the right user in Windows Server 2012 R2-based RDS server
- 3053667 Users can’t link to virtual devices that are running Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2 by remote desktop
- 3047296 RDP session ends up being unresponsive when you link to a Windows Server 2012 R2-based computer system
- 3045923 You can not open a remote session by going into a PIN code after you plug in the clever card in Windows
- 2981330 WTSQuerySessionInformation API function constantly returns absolutely no bytes for WTSIncomingBytes and WTSOutgoingBytes
- 2978367 Remote Desktop session freezes when you run an application in the session in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2964835 Too couple of tiles are shown throughout image modification in Windows
- 2958375 Slow screen upgrade in Lync 2013 when you share application or desktop in Windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2929447 Other displays are not clipped when you restrict sharing to one display in Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2928492 Can not link to remote applications hosted on a Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1-based computer system
- 2903333 Terminal Services customer connection mistake 0xC000035 B when you utilize LmCompatibility
Device Redirection & Printing
- 3073630 Remote Desktop Easy Print runs gradually in Windows Server 2012 R2
- 3073629 Redirected printers go offline after print spooler is rebooted on a Windows Server 2012 R2-based RD Session Host server
- 3055615 A Windows Server 2012 R2 server ends up being sluggish and unresponsive if upgrade 2927901 is set up