How to Upgrade Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro– 5 Steps
- Click Start and click Settings to open Windows 11 Settings.
- Under System tab, you can scroll down in the right window to click Activation
- Next, broaden Upgrade your edition of Windows If you currently have an item secret for Windows 11 Pro, you can click Change button beside Change item secret choice, and get in the Windows 11 Pro license secret to update to Windows 11 Pro.
- If you do not have an item secret for Windows 11 Pro edition, you can click Open Store button to open Microsoft Store app to get a license of Windows 11 Pro. You will see the distinction in between Windows 11 Home and Pro. Click Buy button to get a brand-new license for Windows 11 Pro.
- Then you can update from Windows 11 Home to Pro edition. Reboot your computer system to use the brand-new functions of Windows 11 Pro.
Tip: If you wish to update Windows 11 Home to Pro, you ought to make certain your computer system is current and set up the current variation of Windows 11 Home. Find out how to upgrade Windows 10/11 You require a product/license secret for Windows 11 if you choose to update to Windows 11 Pro. If you do not have a Windows 11 license yet, you can purchase a license of Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft’s main site or Microsoft Store Still, ensure your hardware fulfills the Windows 11 Pro system requirements noted below.
Windows 11 Pro Requirements
- CPU: 1 ghz (GHz) or much faster with 2 or more cores on a suitable 64- bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC).
- RAM: 4GB.
- Storage: 64 GB or bigger.
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable.
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) variation 2.0.
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later on with WDDM 2.0 motorist.
- Display: High meaning (720 p) show that is higher than 9″ diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
- Internet: Windows 11 Home edition needs web connection and a Microsoft account to finish gadget setup on very first usage.
Check the guide for Microsoft/Windows Defender download, set up, uninstall, re-install on Windows 10/11 Find out how to repair can’t open Windows Defender.
Best Free Computer Software for Windows 11/10
If you are searching for some fantastic computer system software application for Windows, MiniTool Software offers you MiniTool Power Data Recovery, MiniTool Partition Wizard, MiniTool ShadowMaker, MiniTool Video Converter, MiniTool MovieMaker, MiniTool Video Repair, and so on
MiniTool Power Data Recovery lets you recuperate any deleted/lost files from Windows computer system, external disk drive, USB flash drive, sd card, SSD, and so on
MiniTool Partition Wizard lets you create/delete/resize/ extend/wipe/format partitions, transform partition format, test disk drive speed, evaluate hard disk drive area, move OS, and more.